The Connect Center
The Connect Center is dedicated to providing information related to projects, services, and materials that focus on promoting the well-being of children, youth, and families. The Connect Center has been created to provide researchers, educators, and the general public with access to high-quality, evidence-based materials and services that meet these lofty goals. Specifically, we seek to provide cost-effective solutions that:
- are timely and evidence based
- create safe and secure family, school, peer, and community relationships
- serve as a resource for promoting positive relationships and positive well-being
- inform and empower children, youth, families, and communities
- address research and translational issues that maximize impact
Feel free to browse our services, materials, and activities.